Friday 6 December 2013

Xmas Wishlist - Laura @ Laura's Little Book Blog

Ooh I love making Christmas wishlists, especially book related ones. Hopefully I won’t get too carried away!



20131201-181023.jpg

1. Bookcase

OK so this is a big present, but I desperately, desperately need one. Currently my books on all in pile in the corner of my room, so definitely need something to show them off in. I am still undecided exactly which one I want though.



20131201-181102.jpg

2. The Wild Girl by Kate Forsyth

I love the cover of this book, it is so pretty and I love the colours. This is the story behind the story of The Brothers Grimm and I love anything fairytale esque, so this is definitely on my wishlist.



20131201-181147.jpg

3. Cupcakes at Carringtons by Alexandra Brown

Yes I know, I’m probably one of the few people yet to read the Carringtons series, but you know being a bookworm with millions of other books, I just have not managed to get round to reading it. So I shall be asking for this lovely book this year, but will wait until Christmas next year to read the Christmas one as don’t like reading Christmas books after Christmas.



20131201-181228.jpg

4. The Flavours of Love by Dorothy Koomson

This story has definitely peaked my interest. The cover is deceiving, as it looks like quite an innocent book, but it involves coping with a husband’s murder, the killer claiming that he is innocent and a devastating confession that could destroy the family. Definitely on my wish list!



20131201-181316.jpg

5. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith

This book has caught my eye for a number of reasons. One the cover (I like the vintage one), two the title, it just sounds magical and three it is one of J.K Rowling’s favourite books. Sold!



20131201-181346.jpg

6. Teardrop by Lauren Kate

Last but my no means least is Teardrop. This is a new series by Lauren Kate and I absolutely love the cover! I still like to read young adult novels as they just seem to work better when they are fantasy focused, and this one sounds intriguing.

So there is my book related wishlist. I could go on, but then I would be coming across as greedy and I don’t want that! Thank you to the lovely Sheli for featuring me on her lovely blog.

You can find me:

On Twitter: @Midnightstar3

On my Blog: www.lauraslittlebookblog.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment