Wednesday 4 December 2013

Xmas Wishlist - Ems @ Afternoon Bookery



20131201-180413.jpg

1. Book quote mug - this last year has seen my love for books grow, and rekindle what was once a grand love affair, this sums up my feelings, and well I need something for the copious tea I get through?



20131201-180459.jpg

2.I Capture the Castle hardback - this is a beautiful edition, I never read this book as a child, but I admit I saw it in Waterstones and ever since I have fallen in love and clearly need this in my life, stat.



20131201-180537.jpg

3. Mary Poppins hardback - likewise, I spied this and the cover is beautiful I dont recall ever reading the book only ever watching the film but I cant turn down something as beautiful as this.

4. Sherlock Holmes Cluedo - this is another thing that has taken my fancy this year, I mean it's like the best show into one of my favourite games, that been said I'm sure I would only play it christmas day and that be it, but indulge me?

They are the main things im hankering after on my book life this year - thankyou for having me!! :)
you can find me at; www.afternoonbookery.blogspot.com or @afternoonbooker

No comments:

Post a Comment