Wednesday 11 December 2013

Xmas Wishlist - Emma Louise @ Emma Louise - Author

Hi everyone, Emma Louise here...

Wow, it’s December already! Before you know it, we’ll be bringing in the New Year and it’ll be Easter before you know it.

December is a special month for me as it’s my birthday month. I was born on the 26th December 1990 so this year, I’ll be turning twenty-three! People ask me if it’s awkward to have a birthday the day after Christmas but I don’t know any difference. I’m not like the Queen who has two birthdays a year. To me, being born the day after is normal.

Sheli tweeted me in October asking me to get involved in her Christmas Wish List post. Thankfully, I’m always adding books to my Amazon Wish List. I’m sure there are a lot more that I could include, but for now, these are the ones I’m desperate to get my cold fingers on. Some are sequels and others are part of the author’s line of work.

  • All of the Rebecca Chance novels, minus Killer Queens.

  • The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Lisa Dickenson.

  • Geek Girl 2 by Holly Smale

  • Cupcakes At Carrington’s by Alexandra Brown

  • All of the Sophie Kinsella novels, minus The Undomestic Goddess and I’ve Got Your Number

  • All of the Lindsey Kelk novels, minus About A Girl and I Heart Vegas


 At the moment, my TBR list is crazy but I’m always wanted to buy more books. Literature is a fantastic thing and to be able to read books nonstop is a delicious hobby.

Sheli, thank you for allowing me to take part in your Christmas Wish List post, I’ve had a wonderful time dreaming of all these books.

I hope everyone has a magnificent Christmas and a very happy New Year!

Lots of love,

Emma Louise xxx

 

Twitter: @EmmaLouAuthor

Blog: www.emmaiswriting.wordpress.com
http://emmalouauthor.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment