Sunday 15 September 2013

Book shelf clean up!

So it's a dull, cold and rainy Sunday. What better time to clean up my book shelves and TBR piles!

I have been ruthless and put some books aside for charity that I know I will never read again, or will just never get to. I've still got a pretty mammoth TBR though!

Here is my TBR and the smaller bedside pile for books I am currently reading or want to get to very soon!

20130915-135833.jpg

20130915-135851.jpg

And here are a selection of my book shelves! I have more with reference books, annuals, autobiographies, cookery books and books from when I was a child, so these are just a select few!

20130915-140025.jpg

20130915-140038.jpg

20130915-140057.jpg

20130915-140116.jpg

20130915-140128.jpg

These books obviously don't include the huge number I've got on my kindle! I may have a problem with book buying...

My next job is to tidy my study where two of my book cases are to make it a nice cosy place to read! But I think I deserve a sit down with a cup of tea and a book first!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely post babe! You should centre your snaps so they pop more! V. easy to do :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how to do it on the wordpress app? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the app, it doesn't let you. But on the website, on laptop/pc/tablet/whatever, it does. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of how neat they all look! And of your awesome Welsh dragons! That is some TBR though, it looks a bit daunting all piled up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It wasn't looking that neat a few hours ago! :) I can't remember where I got those dragons from now, I've had them for ages though. Believe it or not, my TBR is smaller now than it was and considerably smaller than it was at the beginning of the summer! Even though the piles are massive there are only 2 which makes me feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have a lot on your TBR pile!!! Even your smaller bedside pile is a lot lol! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I know! It was a lot bigger, this is the thinned out version! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good ol' clean up on a horrible Sunday! It all looks good :-)

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are some really lovely books here Sheli! You must feel a lot better now that you have organised them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! :) I still have a bit of a space issue though xx

    ReplyDelete